Tuesday, October 22, 2013

EVERY DAY MEAL...

I share my thali's or everyday meals on my goan food blog.So I decided that its time I did a meal post today
on this blog.
In India, meals are very important part of our daily life.. and In my home as my hubby comes home for lunch we have a complete meal every day even for lunch .Most of our morning is spent in planning and cooking food. The preparations are quite elaborate due to the grinding or the use of lots of spices and other condiments.
My husband is a typical goan who loves a complete meal with one vegetable sometimes two, rice, dal or fish curry, fish fry and one more for the second helping of rice.
The thali that I am sharing today is a pure veg one and so I have made.
 

CABBAGE BHAJI
BHENDI MASALA (with coconut ...without onion or garlic)
TOMATO SAMBHAR for eating with rice, ROTI or whole wheat flour chappati
and PAPAD.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very inviting recipe.